The All-In-One Art Festival Management Software For Streamlined And Standout Events
From customizable vendor applications to our online marketplace, we make it easy to create a superior experience while saving you time and centralizing communication.
Powering 10,000 events:
We’ve got all the tools that make all the difference for Art Festival Organizers
Go from wasting countless hours on spreadsheets and Frankenstein processes to a platform that lets you manage all your moving parts in one place ⤵️
Incentivize artists, crafters, and makers to participate pre, during, and post-event by listing their products for sale in our online marketplace. Did we mention you get a commission?
Create, grow, and streamline your event without the stress!
On average, Eventeny organizers:
💰Save $30,000 for their organization
🖥️ Reduce administrative work by 4 months
🤑 Increase revenue by 20% per event
1) Create your event for free
We give you tools to upgrade your art festival management system. Unlimited events? Done. Unlimited applications? Done. Unlimited exhibitors, dealers, artists, and talent? Done. All for the price of free!! Get started below.
2) Make it easy for Artists, Crafters, and Vendors to apply
Build robust applications for increased participation and revenue.
- Create custom questions to include attachments, pictures, e-signatures, prices, and more.
- Approve, decline, and waitlist applications with one click.
- Get paid when applications are submitted, approved, or on a later date; your choice.
- Track who comes back and invite them to your new events!
- Send group messages to all applicants and keep everything centralized.
- Invite your jurors, assign them to specific applications, allow individual or joined scoring, and track scores by each juror.
Your event is only as strong as the people behind it. We help you build your A-team to put on a return-worthy event.
3) Manage your volunteers
- Collect information from your volunteers, including shifts, slots, contact info, waiver forms, t-shirt size, custom questions, and more.
- Track volunteer statuses and their history.
- Check-in and out during the event.
- Send group or targeted messages.
- Assign departments and build hierarchies.
- Automatically view all volunteer hours and create custom reports.
Turn your event space into an interactive roadmap while keeping your ducks in a row on the backend.
4) Design your map
- Assign single or multiple booth spaces or hand over the power to applicants.
- Access your artist, vendor, and exhibitor information in real-time, like booth-specific details such as tables, chairs, electricity, etc.
- Guide your attendees through the exhibitor hall with your map viewable on any device without creating an account or installing any software.
- Attendees can access online marketplace participants’ stores on your map.
Empower artists and exhibitors to take their sales online with our pre, during, and post-event marketplace.
5) Drive participant sales via our marketplace
- Allow sellers to participate in contactless payments via evPay during your event.
- Expand the approved physical artists, vendors, and exhibitors to virtual shops and booths to maximize exposure.
- Collect commissions!
"After switching to Eventeny for our online ticket sales last year, we received more online pre-sales than we ever have! The ease with which customers can purchase tickets is AMAZING. No unnecessary log-ins, no orders that did not go through, and no fuss! We are so pleased and will continue to work with Eventeny to utilize all they have to offer!"
"We are using Eventeny to help organize our fine arts festival and working with the team has been incredibly easy. I've never used a program like this and in years past we kept track of all our vendors on spreadsheets and lots and lots of paper. Using Eventeny has saved me countless headaches and time to free me up to work on the event details, not just vendor management."
"Eventeny's name could also be called "Outstanding Customer Service". Every person I have worked with at Eventeny has been great. Not only is the platform very user-friendly, but they also have a support system for its clients that makes me feel like I have a team that always has my back. I highly recommend this company."
Enjoy white-glove onboarding from your event success manager, who will help you streamline your event. We are your partner in all things event management.
A successful event starts with a successful platform. Track all of your moving parts with our all-in-one platform for reduced workloads, increased revenue, and more!
Want to learn how this process can work for you?
Let us walk you through how to harness event technology to streamline your planning process so that you can maximize your time, generate more revenue, and minimize hair-pulling moments.